Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 10, 2007

    My CPAC panel on C-SPAN 3

    On Saturday, March 3rd, I appeared on a panel at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), which as I noted in my last blog is the largest annual gathering of self-described conservatives in the country.

    The panel was called "Storming the Last Bastian of Liberalism" (in reference to the univeristies). I was the moderator and my fellow panelists included Ron Robinson, President of Young America's Foundation; Morton Blackwell, founder and President of The Leadership Institute; Elizabeth Kantor, author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to English and American Literature; and Professor Mike Adams, of UNC-Wilmington and a regular columnist for Townhall.com.

    On Monday, March 5th, the panel was aired on C-SPAN 3. You can check it out here: http://www.c-spanarchives.org/videolibrary/cache/RAM_196940-2-0-0.ram

    The panel lasted about 45 minutes, and I speak during the first 5 minutes and a little bit during the Q&A at the end, but C-SPAN cut off part of the Q&A.

    No comments: