Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 22, 2007

    Movement Conservatives are "two degrees from Francisco"

    On March 13th of this year, Nathanael Blake wrote in his Human Events blog that he proposes "a new parlor game for conservatives: two degrees from Francisco "Cisco" Gonzales, a great fellow who every movement conservative seems to know (and if they don’t, it’s a cert they know someone who does)."

    Nathanael mentioned me because of Elizabeth Kantor's citation of me in her "Conservative Book Notes" blog, when she cited a quote of T.S. Eliot that she first heard from me.

    I thank Nathanael for his compliments and perhaps keen observation - an observance that even I am starting to take notice of every time I venture into D.C. or attend a conservative conference... Although I am going to start betting that many conservatives could claim the same of our mutual friend, Brendan Steinhauser, of FreedomWorks. Let the vast-right wing conspiracy continue... (vast?)

    No comments: