Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 04, 2008

    Obama-Wire.com just launched!

    I am excited to announce to all my avid readers, that www.Obama-Wire.com just launched. I would announce who has put it together, but let me just tell you it is a friend of conservatives everywhere. No, he's not famous, but maybe some day he will be.

    The site is a Drudge Report-style website with lots of news links - most of which expose the truth about Obama. The creators of this website were urged to do this because they can't believe the media hasn't exposed this guy yet. Well, Obama made it pass round one with a pass. But www.Obama-Wire.com will do what they can to make sure he doesn't get a free pass into the most powerful political position in the world.

    Please do what you can to promote it, especially in key swing states and swing counties. This is the information age. The battle will be won by those with the most intelligent information.

    No comments: