Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 13, 2008

    Order Your Copy of My New Book About Obama!


    I co-authored a book! It is titled: Who is the REAL Barack Obama? For the rising generation; by the rising generation. Two of my good friends, Steve Bierfeldt and Brendan Steinhauser, and myself, wrote this book, which just released this week. There is also a full website where you can learn all about the book and read daily posts from us, the authors. The website is: http://www.whoistherealbarackobama.com/

    Links from the website will direct you to how you can order the book.

    I encourage you to support us by buying a copy. And, if you like it enough, I encourage you to tell your friends and family and encourage them to buy copies.

    More importantly, if you are still contemplating whether or not to vote for Barack Obama (or know someone who is), I encourage you to read this book, which may help you decide if he is worth your vote. This book is NOT a long editorial, but based on the facts, as they are. The primary target audience is the "youth vote" (18-29 year olds). But, we believe it will also be highly useful to all voters.

    Also stay in touch with the website to learn about any and all press coverage we receive, as well as speaking engagements we pursue. Already, we have a number of requests to speak on college campuses and various venues. Thank you again for your support!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    If youd only autograph it and show up at the book signing parties!