Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 17, 2005

    Quick Reflections

    I apologize that I have not posted a new blog in over 2 weeks... but the reason can be seen below in a previous post... see that schedule? Yea, pretty crazy. I've been out of town for the last 17 days! I was in Florida from April 1-12, then in Louisville KY on April 12-13. Then I spent April 13-17 in Indiana - from Bloomington to South Bend, back down to Indianapolis for ISI's Annual Conference.

    I had a great time, enjoyed many privileged experiences, met many new people, visited with my family, and visited many more campuses, and also grieved and rejoiced for the life and death of Pope John Paul II. I'll have more to write about the late Pontiff in the coming days. But, I can also say, I visited a new state - Kentucky! Yes, it was for less than 24 hours, but that time in Louisville certainly counts. So, I've now visited (or lived) in 25 of our 50 states, plus our federal District of Columbia. Exciting! Just 25 more to go!

    While I'm back in Wilmington for two days, I'll be heading back out of town for another few days, as I jet up to Harvard for an ISI debate. But, more posts will be coming soon.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey,
    Let me know when you are in Boston, sometime.
    Chris