Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 16, 2006

    Anxiety building... the wait continues...

    Most people that know me and that know I've applied for Ph.D. work at the University of Notre Dame have been asking... "So, did you get in yet?" My typical response over the last month has been, "I'm supposed to hear by March 15." Well, it's March 16th, and I haven't heard. But, I just called them up...

    AND???

    Well, they say the letters are in process over at the graduate school office and I should hear either by the weekend or the early part of next week... if I don't hear by early next week they said I should call back... ok, fair enough... but the wait continues... and the anxiety keeps building... I'll keep everyone posted.

    1 comment:

    Ryan S. said...

    Good Luck!