Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 01, 2006

    Working Out with Condoleezza


    I told you she was hot! And now we know why. Check out the full video that features Condy working out, sweating it up, burning some calories, staying in shape, and looking good. We send the world a representative through the Secretary of State position, and this is who we send. Fantastic!

    She's single, just over 50, and perhaps the most powerful woman in the world. Hey, I'm single, 28, and I can travel. And, she's inspired me to keep up the workouts. If she can find time to stay in shape, anyone can! Posted by Picasa

    1 comment:

    Francisco Gonzalez said...

    How am I a defender of freedom?

    I believe in limited government, free enterprise, the rule of law, and the right for every human being to live peacably with their fellow man. I also believe that tyranny should be defeated or at least we should do what we can to see that human rights are protected every place on earth. (Quite a challenge I know).


    How am I a defender of virtue?

    Virtue starts with one self, and even though I acknowledge that we are ALL sinners, I do my part to try to live a good life every day. When I fall, I try to pick myself back up and in every attempt I can, I try to follow the example set by Christ. Again, this is another challenge, but we must each try to meet it.


    I also do my part to help students on college campuses equip themselves to defend freedom and live virtuous lives with educational materials on these such matters, provided by the non-profit organization I work for, the Intercollegiate Studies Institute.