Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 14, 2005

    The Conspiracy Begins!

    I just came from a meeting with the Columbia College Conservatives Club... or the "C4" as they're known. I finally got to meet the young protege Chris Kulawik, who is leading the march for the campus conservative movement at Columbia.

    It's an uphill battle all the way... but I met with representatives from the Conservatives Club, the College Republicans, and the Students for America group. And, although I didn't meet the CN Editor, I will soon. A great group of kids... very motivated - and very courageous, I might add. This is one of the most Leftist and one of the most politically charged campuses in the country. But, the conservative students here have hope, they are growing in numbers and they have a number of groups that are united in their efforts, and filled with a lot of great ideas... and as we say at ISI, "ideas have consequences."

    Go get'em Chris! Here's their website: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/conservative

    No comments: