Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 12, 2005

    Back to the East Coast

    On Saturday, I flew back to the East Coast. It was a long 5-hour flight and I made it back to my apartment about 10:30pm EST on Saturday... and I ordered a pizza and went to bed. A long 13-day journey to many places. Oregon, Washington state, and Southern California. I had met with people from 22 schools in just 13 days! I was physically on 18 different campuses! I signed up 53 members on my trip alone. And, the point of these trips is to "spread the word" which then spreads like the "invisible hand" ... more brochures and ideas land where you may not have necessarily expected them to, and then things just blossom later. So, 53 new members and probably about 50 members that were already there met with me, talked to me about ISI and all of our programs and how they could benefit.

    It's the gift that keeps on giving... the gift of ideas. Let it spread. For me, after 13 days of meetings, airports, car drives and everything in between... I was going to bed.

    No comments: